Job Title: Recruitment Intern
Job Code: RI/AHC/160923
Number of Positions Open: 2
Reports To: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until FilledSummary: We are excited to be growing and hiring to build the next generation of seasoned Armada Recruiters on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our services.
We hope you join our tremendous team that is helping change our industry.
- Be involved in the full recruitment cycle
- Support the back office in sourcing and selection for various positions.
- Groom the candidate to move into the sourcing team and develop a career in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Support in the long listing and shortlisting of candidates for various roles
- Interviewing candidates in the database to fill client requests
- Support the daily maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience in recruitment would be an added advantage.
- Provide a brief statement in your CV indicating why you would like to pursue a career in the field of recruitment.
Skills and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- High affinity for technology
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be self-starters and self-motivated.
- A passion to improve the effectiveness of client organizations.
- Be able to work with a team & effectively under little supervision.
- High Affinity for Technological advancements in recruitment.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Recruitment Intern