Our client, a well-established Construction Company offering security solutions is looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years management experience in the construction and fleet management sector.
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock.
- Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget.
- Provide staff management.
- Provide fleet management.
- Ensure proper documentation is achieved.
- Ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
- Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance standards, company’s policies and government regulations.
- Report preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a degree in supply and procurement management or related field.
- Must have above 3 years management experience in the warehouse and transport sector.
- Must be 30 years and above.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 - 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 - 1,500 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 6th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.