Dynapharm Kenya, a leading player in the Kenyan Pharmaceutical, health products and agricultural sectors, intends to recruit young, dynamic and results-oriented professional who will be instrumental for the achievement of the Company’s Strategic Plan
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Supervisor: Head of MIS
Purpose: The holder will be responsible for the delivery of secure, reliable, resilient and efficient ICT services that will enhance productivity throughout the Company.
- The scope and focus of activities in Dynapharm team will be clarified through six-monthly goal setting meetings with the Head of MIS. The following specific responsibilities must be carried out:
- Support server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Installation and upgrades of Anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spam support;
- Develop training coursework and materials to be used for training and orientation of staff on use of hardware, operating system and company telephones;
- Preventive maintenance on hardware equipment;
- Ensure staff computers are synchronized with the server for data backup
- Develop and/or review ICT policies and standards and ensure they are fully implemented
- Review and recommend infrastructure and systems upgrades in line with changing business and technology needs
- Design and update company website; update Social Media in the company’s web site
- User accounts management, manage the email web server as well as internet service
- Conducts IT end-user training and post implementation procedures as well as training end users with simple network troubleshooting techniques.
- Ensure provision of timely, accessible and responsive service support for all ICT users.
- Build, maintain and regularly test ICT Business Continuity Plan and implement necessary Disaster Recovery policies and procedures
- Undertake research to evaluate and recommend new products to ensure the Company continues to leverage new ICT technology.
- Maintain an up to date inventory for the entire Company’s ICT asset portfolio.
- Online Marketing and management of our social media platforms
- University Degree / Diploma in information technology or a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience (user support) in a busy office.
- MSCE, CCNA or similar Certification
- Proven knowledge in Active Directory user and policy management;
- Management, Network Technology and Project Management
- UNIX/Windows -knowledge and application
- Experience in managing content and production for high traffic websites.
- Conceptual, analytical and creative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking ,hardware, software and systems support skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, excel, macros and SharePoint
- End user support and training
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted