Title: Retail Store Procurement & Sourcing Manager - Tanzania
Salary: 1000-1500 USD plus benefits
Our client is a leading retail store in Tanzania.
They seek to hire a procurement manager who will ensure that the appropriate product mix of goods is procured and at competitive prices from the most suitable suppliers.
- To review restock orders to ensure that a sufficient amount of stock is in the warehouse and supermarket to support the sales targets and customer demand
- To develop and execute negotiation strategies and is responsible for driving final contract negotiations and implementation while ensuring appropriate levels of management engagement and approval.
- Design and execute the strategic sourcing initiatives, including market analysis, strategy development, management of requests for proposal, and supplier negotiations.
- Coordinate overall data collection including comparison of services and products offered from a sourcing perspective.
- Liaise with the Accounting department to ensure cash flows are managed with the appropriate Lag times
- Manage relationships with key suppliers ensuring they meet quality and service requirements.
- Follow up on outstanding orders with suppliers to ensure they are delivered on time as scheduled and also sort issues such as price changes, credit notes etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in procurement and Supply Chain management or any related field
- 5 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Should be preferably from a retail set up like a supermarket, high end beauty shops and clothing stores etc
- Must have experience in Inventory Management, Managing Cross Functional Teams, Project Management, Supply Chain Management experience
- Excellent analytical, Data Analysis and Financial skills
- Experience working with international suppliers preferred
- Must have trend analysis and recognition, buying, sourcing merchandising, consumer marketing/research skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Store Procurement & Sourcing Manager - Tanzania) to email@example.com before Tuesday 2nd August 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.