Job Vacancy: Finance Manager – Uganda
Our client, deals in high quality solar solutions to fit the needs of rural households and small entrepreneurs.
They are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for implementing the financial strategy, policies and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop financial and tax strategies
· Maintain the 5-year business plan and annual budget
· Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
· Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
· Manage and motivate the Finance team
· Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
· Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
· Implement operational best practices
· Produce timely and accurate financial reports
· Oversee the issuance of financial information
· Report financial results to the executive management team and the supervisory board
· Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
· Support debt and equity financing
Partnerships & External Relationships
· Participate in conference calls with the investment community
· Maintain relationships with local and international lenders
· Represent the company with investment advisers and investors
Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor degree specializing in Finance or Accounting
· CPA – K
· At least 6+ years of progressively responsible financial experience
· Proven financial and treasury management skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 19th May, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.