Job Title: Hotel Driver / Rider
Our client is well established Members Club in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a dedicated and well-polished driver who will be tasked with safely operating the company vehicle and motorcycle on a regular schedule.
· Operate the company car/motorcycle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
· Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
· Perform minor maintenance duties such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior, taking vehicle for oil changes and inspections.
· Ensure the vehicle/motorcycle is clean at all times
· Ensure the company car is safely and securely parked at the company premises
· Advise the HR/Administration Manager of any requirements for maintenance or repairs well in advance of scheduled trips
· Run any errands as requested
· Males preferred.
· 5 years’ experience as a company driver/rider.
· Must have a clean valid driving license and a PSV license.
· Must be very polished.
· Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
· Defensive driving skills
· Ability to communicate fluently in English.
· Must have good customer service skills.
· Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
· Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
· Flexibility in terms of working hours.
· Reliability and dependability
How to Apply:If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Driver/Rider) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 15th May 2017.