Job Vacancy: Internal Auditor
Our client is a group of passionate professionals who think revolution rather than evolution and who are crazy about creating financial services fit for human consumption and aim to be a consumer finance integrator.
They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
Reporting to CEO
· Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and assessing how well the business is complying with such controls and informing management on issues that need addressing.
· Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
· Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
· Conduct investigations of any suspected internal and/or external fraud
· Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
· Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
· Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
· Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
· Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Advanced excel skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly qualified candidates will be contacted.