HR Intern – Recruitment
· Manage Pre-employment Processes
· Post new positions on various websites
· Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
· Complete and mail out regret letters
· Coordinate candidate interviews
· Conduct background checks
· Manage Client Satisfaction
· Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
· Properly handle client requests through responsiveness and follow-ups
· Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
· Strong customer service skills
· Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
· Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
· Detail oriented
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mails
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘HR intern – Recruitment’ on the subject line by 9th February, 2017
Do not attache any certificates.Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.