Location: Kitale and South Coast
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Social Franchisee Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination of social franchise activities in respective regions.
· Establish linkages between the PPN with the relevant MOH and CHMT to achieve benefits of PPPs.
· Work with other clinics and outreach channel leaders to identify areas of collaboration to ensure synergy across all our channels.
· Maintain key focus on product quality concerns and address the matter in consultation with the relevant departments ensuring that franchisees orders have been submitted and executed accordingly by the organization.
· Conduct routine needs assessments to inform the key inputs that will drive performance i.e. training, drugs and equipment needs.
· Identify opportunities for franchisee business development, growth and offer appropriate linkages to our resources and partners.
· Actively participate during routine donor-related field tours at various franchised clinics.
· Ensure that there is strict adherence by franchised clinics to the MOU guidelines and routinely evaluating facilities that are liable for the Franchising as per the regulations set.
Expand and scale up the SOCIAL FRANCHISE and social franchise brand
· Mapping and Identification of new PPNs, suitable to join the Social Franchise network and updating MOUs with existing franchisees
· Develop appropriate referral linkages between social franchise, clinics and outreach teams in the region with clear tracking systems
· Work with other social franchise networks in the region to ensure coordinated scale up and synergies
Monitoring and reporting on social franchise performance against set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Support franchised health facilities to achieve QTA scores above 92% on a regular basis
· Collect and submit timely reports on various key indicators and routinely offer feedback to the franchisees
· Keep custody of various documents between the organization and Franchisees including MOUs and audit reports
· Harness Quality Assurance resources to undertake, trainings, mentorship and audits at SFs
· Timely reporting on major and minor complications arising within the social franchise network
· Schedule and convene quarterly review meetings for sharing of best practices amongst the social franchise network and promote synergy with other channels.
· Active participation in design and roll out of various RM&E activities which include exit interviews, assessments and other research work in the Social Franchise network
· Conduct monthly quality checks at each franchised clinics using various Quality tools.
Implement multiple and integrated health interventions through the Social Franchise network
· Roll out on a timely manner various franchised health products throughout the Social Franchise network.
· Conduct and coordinate trainings to ensure integration of various franchised health products amongst SFs at franchised clinics.
· Identify opportunities for linkages and referrals amongst social franchises, clinics and outreaches on the basket of franchised products
· Generate income from social marketing products sold to social franchise network on a regular basis
Increase uptake of SRH and additional franchised services by strengthening community structures to effectively promote and provide these services.
· Participate in recruitment of CHW coordinators/supervisors and YPEs (Youth peer educators).
· Develop innovative health promotion activities that will drive the demand for these heath products e.g. Amua Leo’s and Cervical Cancer Screening events, Youths Targeted Promotional events.
· Support CHW supervisors to organize and conduct CHW trainings
Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing, Public Health, Diploma in Clinical Medicine or equivalent from a recognized university.
· Must be a licensed, competent driver (ready to be tested immediately)
· Experience in offering family planning methods (a must)
· Clinical quality assurance experience.
· Experience in community promotion and business management
· Proven experience in community promotion and project coordination
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, region and expected remuneration on the subject line.NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement