Servicing & Collections Team Leader
Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
What We Offer
You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world.
You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed hundreds of thousands of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits.
You will be responsible for developing and leading a Loan Servicing team that interfaces with new and repeat borrowers.
Your primary responsibility will be ensuring that these borrowers make principal and interest payments on schedule.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop daily workflow for the loan servicing team
· Review and update the process for SMS/In app/Social media repayment messaging response
· Prepare regular and ad-hoc analyses on team performance and trends in loan servicing
· Derive borrower contact lists from our system using SQL
· Preparing team Schedule and regular capacity planning
· Conduct regular one on one and trainings for Servicing Associates
· Implement existing standard operating procedures and update with new processes
· Work with other team Leads for loan review and Customer Service to recommend product changes with aims of improving borrower experience and driving up repayment rates
· Maintain team documentation
· Investigate suspected fraud and develop processes to prevent it in the future
· Assist Servicing & Collections manager on day to day dept. duties
Qualifications & Skills
· Must be a graduate (Business degree with a mix of I.T is most desired)
· At Least 2 years previous Loan Servicing experience and understanding of consumer credit behavior
· Experience with SQL is important. If you do not have SQL experience, then you need to have the ability and desire to learn it quickly!
· Analytical with expert Excel skills (Must be ready to prove practical basic to expert excel skills during the recruitment process)
· Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
· Excellent collaborator and team player
· Thorough knowledge of CRB regulations
To apply please click HERE
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.