Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the IT Administrator position for one of our clients.
This position is responsible for working with local and remote IT Teams to provide excellent IT technical support services to onsite and remote users.
The scope of this role is to ensure that clients' needs are met in terms of supported IT operating software and hardware.
This position requires a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork. Must be able to adapt to working in very sparse environment.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
- Follow through with user and help desk ticket Resolve incident calls related to:
- User desk-side support: Troubleshoot client issues which includes standards for Windows 7, Windows XP, Remote Access, desktop hardware, printers, handhelds, limited copier support, limited site phone support, limited GPS devices and barcode support and limited Microsoft Office.
- Perform computer break fix for all supported clients as directed by help desk.
- In collaboration with the DF team, act as ‘remote hands’ for the DF team when needed.
- Coordinate incident resolution.
- Identify the source of one or multiple incidents and propose workarounds and definitive fixes.
- Create and maintain a site inventory containing all IT assets in place.
- Annual asset verification
Change and management:
- Support planned DF operations on site.
Help managers Request rights and access management:
- Coordinate with managers to Onboard new users and collaborate in providing them the needed environment to work.
- Coordinate with managers to Remove non-longer required user infrastructure, and open calls for permission removal.
- Ensure compliance with policies and best practices for infrastructure replacements and upgrades.
- Coordinate with procurement on Purchasing IT accessories and peripherals
- Coordinate with SSL on Purchasing / coordinating computer replacements
- Knowledge of basic hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting on Lenovo and Dell laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Minimum of three years of experience in pc management and configuration including: Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Deployment Solutions, DHCP, DNS, back-up systems, and corporate antivirus
- Basic knowledge of network management including routers, switches
- Basic knowledge of printer and other peripherals troubleshooting
- Ability to work with clients at all levels within the organization.
- Windows XP/7 and other MCSE certificates are a plus
- Education in Computer Systems or related area or equivalent job experience. A bachelor degree in IT is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as the local language.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 07th December 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing2@gmail.com clearly marking “IT Administrator” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted