Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Operations Manager position for one of our clients, an investments company.
Key Result Areas
- Manage employee relations between caretakers / security guards and the management
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Responsible for all of the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles.
- Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures to do with Maintenance, checks / Inspection, towing and serviced.
- Arranging for the induction and training off all new staff.
- Regularly liaising with the Department Heads to ensure a smooth running of all sections / departments.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and overall discipline in the Company.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities within the Office.
- Appraising Caretaker and Security Guard staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
- Ensuring all site and customer objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining a fixed assets register as and when assets are procured or disposed of, including tagging of assets.
- Requisitioning and stock-taking for the office stationery.
- Preparing fuel vouchers for the firm vehicles and reconciliation of the same with receipts from suppliers.
- Requisitioning of Properties /office supplies e.g. Paint repair materials.
- Coordinating quotations, raising LPOs and preparing payment vouchers.
- Maintaining the Caretaker / Security guard Staff Leave calendar and roaster/
- Making a leave calendar for the staff under the Group of Companies.
- Creating a conducive working environment for all staff.
- Coordinate and holding higher Office Management meeting in all the sites under the Group of Companies.
- Bachelors’ Degree in HR, Business Administration / Economics / Finance or any other relevant degree
- Minimum accounting qualifications, CPA 2 or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Operations Department
- Experience running a Voucher Program desirable
- Good record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to work well in a team
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 07th December 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing@gmail.com clearly marking “Operations Manager” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted