Junior Factory Compliance Auditor
Our client contracts several companies in Africa to stitch garments and export them directly to USA and is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories with their headquarters in the USA and branches in Hongkong.
The candidate’s ideal responsibility is to execute factory compliance audit activities, audit procedure and accurate reporting on a timely basis while maintaining costs within plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept factory audit assignments, contact factories and schedule for audits.
- Update the planned audit schedule in the database.
- Execute the factory audits in the assigned areas.
- Complete the Corrective Action Plan and update the profiles.
- Submit the Corrective Action Plan and audit summary to Factory Compliance Manager.
- Interact with and provide guidance to Suppliers and the Sustainable Operations team as needed.
- Prepare for audit by researching materials and formulating a plan of action.
- Schedule follow‐up audits in the database as appropriate.
- Maintain working knowledge of labor laws and associated updates.
- Complete audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings
- Complete travel expense reports on a timely basis.
- Ensure that audit documentation and communications are in line with the current Audit Guide.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science /Bachelor of Arts in a business, industrial engineering
- Apparel related qualification will be an advantage
- 1‐2 years of relevant experience in Factory Compliance auditing
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from audit data and present those conclusions in a report format
- Good knowledge of Product, Process and Quality systems and practices.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject lineNB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.