Job Title: Accountant
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
The key responsibilities and duties of the representative are;
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Prepare NSSF, NHIF, returns
- Bachelor in Commerce in a accountant or any equivalent course
- CPA IV
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry is an added advantage
Stipend: Basic pay 30,000Ksh
How to Apply
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and to be received by 20th December 2016 and addressed to: Human Resource.