Job Vacancy: Project Manager – Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Salary: 150K - 200K
Our Client is a well established property development company, providing world class infrastructure and fully serviced parcels of land for investors to purchase.
The competent individual will be tasked with overseeing the company’s development projects.
- Check all pre & post construction levels to verify quantities for earthworks, independently of consultants & contractors
- Supervise and manage all field testing
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with the client to advise in any decision making on technical items
- Manage construction project from design to completion
- Manage stake holder communication and ensure proper information is communicated and correct feedback attained in time.
- Liaise with consultants to seek requisite statutory permits and ensure they are up to date throughout the project
- Successfully manage the relationship between the developer and all stakeholders
- Offer technical assistance to the team and visit on-going projects to further develop personal knowledge
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Review all and give feedback on all drawings (civil, sanitation, electrical, landscaping)
- Ensure all variations are signed off by the client and that project stays within the set budget and timeframes
- Review and scrutinize the bills of quantities to ensure the desired quality is specified at the desired budget
- Obtain any necessary quotations for the project and advise accordingly, review and approve all interim payments made to the contractor or suppliers
- Assist in the tender process and analyse quotes and scope of works from the contractors
- Resolve any arising issues between the client and the contractors or consultants and ensure consultants perform satisfactorily to their scope of works
- Oversee consultant’s preparation and delivery of reports, information, and drawings to the desired quality and on a timely basis
- Liaise with lead consultants and contractor to advice on and approve the program of works and ensure activities are following the program
- Co-ordinate between the parties to arrange logistics of the meetings, attend site meetings and site inspections during the construction period.
- Ensure that all revisions are duly identified on drawings, including date revised and brief descriptions of such revisions specified including clouding are revisions
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- 3- 5 years experience
- A track record of successful Project Management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully within stipulated timeline
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager) email@example.com before Wednesday 21st December 2016.