Duma Works is recruiting a restaurant manager for one of our client; a leading and one of the fastest growing international fast food restaurant franchise.
· The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management.
· Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained.
· Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security.
· Recruits staff and oversees training program.
· Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules.
· Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records.
· Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
· All Tasks and Responsibilities outlines for Shift Leader.
· Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
· Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
· Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
· Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
· Maintains business records as outlined in the restaurants Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
· Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
· Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
· Plans special events and promotions.
· Coaches and trains shift managers, and assistant managers, on operational excellence.
· Helps to develop new hire orientation programs and rewards programs, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of employees.
· Develops and maintains staffing levels for managers and assistant managers.
· Implements management training.
· Ensures that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary.
· Works with staff to achieve sales goals, using available reports to identify opportunities.
Experience & Skills:
· 3-5 years of successful, operational management experience in a restaurant environment.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
· Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed; demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
· Must be physically able to work any station in the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale System/cash register.
· Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
· Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Position Title: Manager
Reports To: Management/Franchisee.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2342”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2342 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.