Our Client seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Group Head of IT.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing information technology initiatives that are aligned to the company’s strategy.
He/she will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of the organization’s operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service and quality.
· Participate in strategic and operational governance processes as a member of the executive management team;
· Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve the company goals by forecasting, innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future IT systems across the group;
· Coordinate and facilities consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems for new technology implementations;
· Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance;
· Supervise recruitment, selection, retention and development of all IT staff in accordance with the corporate budgetary objectives and HR policies;
· Define and communicate corporate plans, policies and standards for acquiring, implementing and operating IT systems.
· Business Acumen;
· Drive for Results;
· Strategic Leadership;
· People Development and
· Problem Solving & Decision Making.
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology;
· Higher Diploma in information systems;
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a busy ICT department preferably in financial services or insurance; 5 of which should be in senior management;
· Experience in implementing and supporting ERP’s
· Certificate or diploma in project management is and added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 18th November 2016.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.