Job Title: Product Development Manager
Salary: 450K – 600K
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Our client is a fast growing company in healthcare utilizing cloud based and mobile technology to provide medical information and improving quality of care.
· Develop and implement business development strategies and plans
· Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase the companies income
· Identifying new market opportunities and taking a lead in successful business proposals that will secure new business and long term client relationships for the company
· Assist in embedding a commercial client service focused approach to all business processes and activities
· Gathering market intelligence and generating new leads as well as follow up and coordination of product development
· Developing and managing relationships including closing business relationships
· Contribute to the development, communication and promotion of corporate core purpose, vision, mission and values as well as culture improvement in order to meet financial and performance targets
· Support the development of performance standards to ensure the service is responsive to and meeting the needs of its customers.
· Critically analyzing new business line and employ all risk management processes
· Leverage the company’s partnerships with mobile telecom companies, insurance companies and NGOs to gain insights and inform the product development progress
· Lead a cross-organizational team of “Product Owners” who are all responsible for dedicated product lines focused on either the consumer or the healthcare provider
· Develop and execute a compelling product development strategies for both consumers and healthcare providers, ensuring a steady stream of new product launches and ongoing product improvements
· Responsible to set targets and monitor team members performance ensuring timely and regular catch-ups, continuous feedback, conduct appraisal reviews, address performance issues, monitor and support personal development plans and training needs
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· 7-10 years experience in a similar role and/or business development management preferably in technology companies
· Financial knowledge is key with some knowledge of financial analysis
· Strong leadership, team management and capacity building experience
· Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A passion for customer service with a friendly and outgoing personality
· Mature and well-rounded
· Ability to adapt or change to new situations and handle high levels of uncertainty and pressure
· Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop and maintain networks
· Capacity building and ability to develop and motivate teams
· Ability to work with cross cultural, cross organizational and diverse teams
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Product Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 18th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.