Field Sales Advisor
Job Summary: The Field Sales Advisor will ensure full penetration for products portfolio of Space and Style to all customers and ensure growth in customer base of the Regions designated.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To listen to customer requirements and make appropriate presentations that will initiate sales.
· To develop, maintain and grow the customer database by ensuring high standards of Customer centricity are observed.
· To cover extensively areas/ Regions assigned by the Sales Manager and ensure there is fair competitive business.
· To execute field management best practices, including pre-call planning and a post call review with each call.
· To be proactive and propose ideas that help in customer base growth.
· To arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· To negotiate terms of Agreement that will lead to closing of a sale.
· To ensure sales targets are met as outlined by the Business Development department every month.
· To identify and communicate new business opportunities and Competitor activity to the Sales Team.
· To schedule a monthly Sales Plan.
· To make accurate, quick calculations to establish quotations of each project.
· To prepare Customer orders and follow on payment according to the credit terms.
· To coordinate with the Sales Manager concerning promotional events and marketing activities.
· To submit accurate and factual daily reports, reporting all sales activities in relation to the sales target set per month.
· To represent the company at trade fairs, and product awareness demonstrations.
· To create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
· To attend team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
· To prepare reports detailing prospects, sales calls, completed sales, follow up calls and procedures, and any other related information.
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Good communication and articulate (verbal & written)
· Achievement focus with ability to get things done.
· Good negotiation and relationship management skills.
· Advanced Organizational skills.
· Knowledge of MS Office.
· Be a team player, competitive, confident and focused.
· Advanced driving skills.
· Degree in Marketing / Sales or business related field of study
· Must have 3-4 years marketing experience
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Field Sales Advisor on the Subject line.