Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Nature of Job: Full time
3 positions: Two (2) Field Sales and Marketing Executive and Showroom Sales and one (1) Marketing Executive
Our client, a leading furniture store is looking for three (3) qualified Sales and Marketing Executives who will be responsible for promotion and selling of the company’s products.
· Identify business opportunities, research and analyze sales options.
· Develop adequate knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits to the customer.
· Sell products by establishing contact, keep customers well informed about orders and developing relationships with prospective customers.
· Maintain knowledge of all product information, current advertising and marketing initiatives.
· Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competition.
· Maintain positive business and customer relationships for repeat sales
· Provide the company with relevant feedback from customers concerning policies and/or product requests, problems and suggestions.
· Maintain updated work plans of scheduled activities, visits and meetings and ensure all planned activities are carried out within stipulated timelines.
· Liaise with other members of the Sales Team to actively promote sales and share information
· Maintain high standards of professionalism at all times and adhere to procedures laid down by the company.
· Provide timely reports as and when required by the company.
· Ensuring achievement of sales targets pre-assigned every month.
Minimum qualifications and Competencies
· Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Email
· Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Sales with exposure to tenders and pre-qualifications
· Strong mathematical skills with ability to work on measurements
· Working knowledge of layouts, design and an understanding of office fit-outs
· Proficient in both English and Kiswahili with good presentation skills
· Excellent customer care skills
· Strong relationship building skills
· Ability to negotiate and close deals
· Ability to collect market intelligence and report on the findings
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to email@example.com by 30th November, 2016Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.