In July 2016, ACWICT was announced as a winner of the DREAMS Innovation Challenge, which is funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR); Janssen Pharmaceutical NV (Janssen), one of the Janssen pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson; and ViiV Healthcare. The award is managed by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
ACWICT therefore seeks to recruit a highly committed individual to fill the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop Communication plan for the project to accomplish goals within scheduled tasks, deadlines and milestones.
· Design, develop and implement project activity and event messages.
· Develop and implement communication strategies to build sustainability and high impact for the project.
· Develop and review content for the Project’s online presence including the website portal and social media.
· Develop communication material for the project update and progress reports, brochures, success stories from the from the field and media relations.
· Work with the project implementation teams to collect, document and share success stories and human interest stories.
· Building relationships with key media stakeholders to ensure coverage of program activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree in Communications.
· Experience in development field communications.
· Interpersonal communications skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Proficient IT skills.
How to Apply
Submit your application to email@example.com
The closing date is 5th December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedACWICT is an equal opportunity employer