In July 2016, ACWICT was announced as a winner of the DREAMS Innovation Challenge, which is funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR); Janssen Pharmaceutical NV (Janssen), one of the Janssen pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson; and ViiV Healthcare. The award is managed by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
The innovation ‘Vusha Girls Employability Program’ will be implemented in Kisumu and Nairobi counties to reduce young women’s risks for transactional sex and HIV infections.
4 Positions – ICT, Life skills, Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills
Reporting to the Program Manager, the four master trainers, each in their area of expertise will be in-charge of:
· Management of training and induction of lead trainers.
· Provide follow up support to lead trainers.
· Continuous review of the training curriculums.
· Support Monitoring, evaluation aspects of training support of the project.
· Develop training plans and preparation of training budgets in liaison with the lead trainers.
· Facilitate in-service training for instructors / trainers teaching ICT, Life skills, Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills.
· Participate in job placement and provide mentorship to the beneficiaries.
· Conducts needs assessments to develop training priorities.
· Conduct evaluation during the training cycle/ duration.
· Support lead trainers in coordinating and ensure reports and feedback from TVET institutions and instructors/ trainers regarding all aspects of the training component of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum Diploma from a recognized institution.
· At least two years direct work experience in a similar capacity.
· Proven experience in people and change management skills
How to Apply
Submit your application to email@example.com
The closing date is 5th December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedACWICT is an equal opportunity employer