Our client a leading provider in Pharmacy, Health & Beauty in East Africa seeks to appoint a suitably qualified Beauty Advisorin Uganda.
Reporting to the Store Manager / Shift Leader, the position will provide an outstanding level of customer service by assisting and advising on general beauty products.
· Providing exceptional customer care at all times
· Maximize sales opportunities through link selling, support in-store promotional campaigns and provide customer feedback to the Store Manager or Shift Leader.
· Operating the EPOS/Till & payment methods together with maintaining an adequate cash float.
· Monitor stock levels of beauty products/accessories and place orders to ensure no stock-outs.
· Checking & accepting deliveries & updating stock control system.
· Stocking shelves, stock rotation, date checking, pricing goods & ensuring all areas are clean & tidy for ease of work flow & are well presented at all times.
· Assist customers to find products that meet their needs by giving makeovers or product demonstrations, when required.
· Rotate beauty products on the shelves and maintain attractive displays at all times.
· Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the Store Manager/Shift Leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Candidate presently working in Uganda
· General Diploma
· Proven customer service skills
· Outgoing with a friendly appearance
· Creative and enthusiastic
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong numeracy and literacy skills
· Diploma in beauty
· Stock ordering / control systems experience
· Experience in a busy retail / face to face customer service environment
· Beauty product knowledge
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.Indicate the job title on the subject.