In July 2016, ACWICT was announced as a winner of the DREAMS Innovation Challenge, which is funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR); Janssen Pharmaceutical NV (Janssen), one of the Janssen pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson; and ViiV Healthcare. The award is managed by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
The innovation ‘Vusha Girls Employability Program’ will be implemented in Kisumu and Nairobi counties to reduce young women’s risks for transactional sex and HIV infections.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to the Program Manager, the M&E Officer will work closely with the project team in:
· Reviewing and customizing the current M&E tools to support the Program.
· Implementation of all M&E systems and processes for the project.
· Conduct a baseline, mid-term and end-term project evaluation.
· Ensure that data is collected regularly against project indicators.
· Work with project team to implement set project monitoring and learning systems.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual project monitoring and evaluation reports for the program.
· Regular monitoring and evaluation visits to program implementation counties and sites.
· Work with the project implementation team to collect, document and incorporate lessons learned and success stories into project activities to achieve greater impact.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree qualification.
· Post training qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation.
· Three year experience in monitoring and evaluation.
· Ability to design and use data processing and management systems including SPSS, Epi Info, Excel.
· Proficiency in IT Skills.
How to Apply
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 5th December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedACWICT is an equal opportunity employer