The KTDA Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Limited, whose mandate is to support initiatives and projects that provide sustainable solutions in areas of education, health, economic empowerment, environmental conservation, water sanitation and infrastructure improvement.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly talented individual to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
Foundation Manager - One (1) Position
- Articulating and implementing appropriate CSR programmes.
- Formulating and implementing the KTDA Foundation Strategic Plan in line with the KTDA Group’s Corporate Objectives
- Ensuring the Foundation’s activities are well documented and publicized.
- Raising funds for Foundation’s projects and managing the disbursement of grants and donations to beneficiaries.
- Monitoring the implementation and evaluation of projects.
- Originating and disseminating relevant reports on the activities of the Foundation.
- Assessing requests for support and partnerships and recommending appropriate action in line with the Group’s CSR policies.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group CSR policies and procedures.
- Introducing and implementing global best practices in CSR Management.
- Creating sustainable partnerships with other CSR stakeholders.
- Representing the Foundation in appropriate CSR forums.
- Craft CSR strategy implementation plans, and be held accountable for results.
- Supervise the daily operations, including budget preparation and administration and any other resources employed by the Foundation.
- Advising the Foundation Board on financial and strategic issues as and when required.
Qualifications / Competencies / Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences.
- A Masters Degree in Community Development, Communication and Public Relations or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in CSR, 2 of which must be at Management level.
- Membership of a relevant CSR/ Fundraising association.
- Demonstrated fundraising ability for not for profit organizations.
- Good proposal and report writing skills for project funding.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to ApplyIf you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 28th October 2016.