Position: Capacity Building Officer
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
- In collaboration with Life skills Coordinator evaluate life skills delivery in all VTCs & TVETS.
- To ensure effective implementation of capacity building for VTCs & TVETS.
- Monitor and support effective delivery of BEST Modules across VTCs & TVETS
- Conduct regular assessments on delivery and put in measures in place to address the gaps if any.
- Submit timely and accurate weekly, monthly & annual reports for VTCs & TVETS as required.
- Facilitate capacity building/training program to be conducted by CAP YEI.
- Coordinate training activities including Planning, organizing workshops& logistics.
- Provide hands on training to the VTCs/TVET facilitators in BEST modules
- conduct capacity development needs analysis for trainees to determine learning outcomes needed for trainee’s success and collect information about target beneficiaries
- Develop and implement methods to monitor and evaluate the results of capacity building programs and capacity building initiatives.
- Coordinate knowledge management and sharing capacity building initiatives
- Candidates with experienced in TVETS will be highly considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a must
- At least One (1-2) years experience in Capacity building.
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Networking skills a must.
- Highly flexible
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org 22nd September 2016.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Applicants are required to quote their current and expected salary on the cover letter.
Ladies encouraged to apply.