Human Resource Manager - Beverage Company
Salary: KShs 70,000 - 80,000
One of our clients, a Beverage company based in Nairobi is looking for a person to fill the position of Human Resource manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental manager.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Skills and Competencies:
- At least 5-6 years proven working experience as HR practitioner is required.
- Proven experience in a beverage company will be an added advantage.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases is a must.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management is a must.
- Experience as a HR in a manufacturing company is a must.
Qualified candidates should send their CVS to email@example.com not later than 15th of August2016 at 5:00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.