The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is the statutory body of Accountants established in 1978, and draws its mandate from the Accountants Act No.15 of 2008.
It is also a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), the global Accountancy umbrella body.
Freelance Advertising Sales Executives
The Accountant Journal is a bi-monthly publication focusing on accountancy, finance, thought leadership and corporate management matters.
- Sell advertising space for the Journal from advertising agencies and corporate clients directly, locally and internationally.
- Sell Accountant journal subscriptions.
- Sell advertising features.
- Identify opportunities/events for sponsorship that can improve the visibility of the ACCOUNTANT journal.
- Give feedback from clients on how the brand can be improved to better meet the demands of the market.
- Achieve and/or exceed the bi-monthly targets arising from advertising and subscription sales.
- Grow advertising client portfolio in Kenya.
- Collect payment from clients and ensure a debt free client portfolio.
- Maintain contractual advertising relationships with clients
- Provide periodical reports
Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a 20% commission based on advertising space sold.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and detailed resume in PDF format to the following address: email@example.com on or before 19th August 2016.