Our clients a dynamic Automotive Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Group Management Accountant who will compile, aggregate, consolidated and analyse business planning / performance related information pertaining their East Africa businesses.
The ideal candidates MUST have over 6 years working experience with experience in the big 4 audit firms.
- Manage monthly financial reporting, group consolidation process and review consolidated financial statements.
- Manage quarterly analytical review of consolidated results, including streamlining data collection.
- Work closely with local finance personnel and external auditors on key drivers of financial fluctuations.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure preparation of consolidated audited financial statements.
- Collate & analyse the strategic plan, budget, quarterly forecasts and presentations.
- Analyse and present the financial and operating performance of the businesses periodically for review by all levels of management.
- Must have over 5 years of finance experience.
- Experience in a big 4 audit firms will be an added advantage.
- Must be a CPA (K) and have a BA in finance/accounting.
- Must have a good understanding of IFRSs and ERP systems.
- Must have sound knowledge of MS Office, i.e. advanced skills excel / PPT preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal & organization skills.
- Must have an analytical mind with a keen eye for detail.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 250,000 (Approx. 2,000 – 2,500 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.