Vacant Positions Eldoret and Mombasa
RTI is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition.
With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as a centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
TUSOME is focused on curriculum support, teacher training and teaching material development to improve the quality of early grade instruction in formal and non-formal schools through a reading intervention.
TAYARI Project aims to improve learner’s preparedness for primary school through improving emergent literacy, emergent numeracy, psychosocial and health skills.
The positions will be based in the counties of Eldoret and Mombasa.
Re–Advertisement: Administrative Assistant
(Eldoret and Mombasa)
The Administrative Assistant ensures that administrative systems in the Nairobi office are conducted according to; all RTI policies, client regulations, standard operating procedures and good business practice.
In addition, the person provides reception, secretarial, administrative, logistics support management and basic procurement support to the Nairobi staff.
The person will facilitate effective communication between the Nairobi Office and its key clients and partners.
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher Diploma in Administration or Secretarial studies;
- Additional qualification in office management, business management or accounting preferred.
- Experience in logistics management, organizing workshops and training courses, preparing, monitoring budgets and petty cash management in an international organization preferred.
- Experience within the Not for Profit sector and familiarity with donor reporting requirements is preferred.
1 Position - Eldoret
S/he will drive project / office staff members, consultants and other visitors on project / office business.
S/he will ensure that the vehicles have all required registrations / licensing and inspections, and that necessary documentation is retained with the vehicle, sufficient amount of gas.
He/she will maintain the vehicles’ cleanliness and its security and maintain a record of trips including kilometers traveled, fuel consumed and dates of oil changes, all according to established reporting framework; supporting in project logistics activities
Required qualifications and experience:
- A minimum 5 years relevant experience with valid Kenya driver’s license;
- proof of good driving record;
- Previous work in the Not for Profit sector and familiarity with rural terrain preferred.
- Experience in logistics support is an added advantage
- Oral and written English and Kiswahili language fluency
- Candidates from the local county locations preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 5th August, 2016 at 12.00 p.m.
Applicants must include the, POSITION & LOCATION in the subject line of the email.
Please do not attach copies of certificates.
Candidates who had applied previously need not apply for this positions.
All applicants are requested to follow the stated instructions.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer