We are actively seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Declarations Officer.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for Customs Operations Coordination, ensuring compliance with customs procedures and regulations.
- Receiving Documents from clients / Customer Service Team and checking all is in order
- Registering entries online through Simba System
- Complying with any rejection / queries relating to entries
- Checking and signing of entries once passed by KRA
- Dealing with all queries on customs issues
- Will be responsible for the Declarations made under Customs Agent License
- Advising the company during tendering process on matters pertaining to KRA requirements
- Attending to queries pertaining to customs clearance process.
- Diploma / Degree
- EACFFPC Certification
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar position in a reputable busy C&F company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Packages
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Applications including cover letter and CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st July, 2016
Please quote the job title in the subject of the email.