Our client a leading Retail Store based in Dar Es Salaam, is seeking to recruit a Branch Store Manager – Dar Es Salaam, who will implement a strategy to achieve short term sales targets and long term growth.
The ideal candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Dar Es Salaam and have detailed knowledge in retail in Tanzania.
- To understand branch specific metrics sales by month, season, product mix and customer habits.
- Work with the regional store manager to achieve sales targets.
- Create and maintain customer relationships.
- Executing promotions (coordinating with regional store manager).
- Manage inventory.
- Overseeing maintenance, i.e. fixtures, chillers, freezers, cash counters, AC, electricity.
- Submitting daily sales and cash reports and opening and closing cash.
- Opening/closing the store.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in, business, HR, purchasing and supply chain management.
- Master’s degree or higher in a similar field is an added advantage.
- Must have 2 -5 years of extensive and proven retail experience.
- Must have at least 1 year as a branch manager or assistant branch manager.
- Must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
- Must have strong customer focus and branch operations.
- Good understanding of product mix and selection.
- Able to understand customer preferences and buying habits.
- Ability to manage staff, cultivate teamwork.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 - 180,000/= (Approx. 800 - 1,800 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.