A dynamic IT Firm with a vision of building a network of collocation data centres based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Customer Implementation Manager.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in the I.T / telecommunication industry handling customers from contract stage to product attainment stage.
- Define customer requirements and translates these into a customer implementation plan.
- Provide technical support during installation, according to customer requirements.
- Undertakes testing and commissioning installations.
- Acts as technical/commercial interface between customer and the organisation.
- Co-ordinate customer implementation team.
- Contributes to operational strategy, together with the MD and managers.
- Provide input into power and cooling issues within data centres.
- Undertake administration for customer implementation management processes.
- Procure and allocate vendors and sub-contractors for installation of new equipment.
- Follows up on termination requests and settle partner agreements.
- Provide technical and pricing input into sales proposals.
- Act as technical back-up for customers and engineers.
- Purchase material required for implementation of customer requirements.
- Must have a degree in a technical field from a recognized institution.
- A qualified electrician certificate would be an added advantage.
- Must have above 4 years experience working in an IT/telecoms industry.
- Must have above 3 years people management experience.
- Experience in data centres or a similar environment would be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000/= (Approx. 2,500 USD)
Deadline: 27th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.