Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
· Interpretation of electrical drawings and use of the drawings to assemble, wire and test motor control panels
· Wiring of PLCs in motor control panels.
· Electrical installation and commissioning of new grain handling and animal feed manufacturing plants.
· Calibration and testing of new grain moisture testers
· Fault diagnosis and repair of faulty grain moisture testers, change of spare parts and recalibration of the meters.
· General maintenance of electrical machines and installations in the workshop
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Certificate in Programmable Logical Control.
· Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
· Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
How to apply