Our client, a well-established and leading company that deals with specialized I.T solutions and systems is looking for a Strategic Account Manager.
The person will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned vertical market, direct the sales team and provide visionary leadership towards the achievement of growth and profitability of the product and or services within the assigned market.
· Develop business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and vertical sales target and expansion of the client/customer base
· Actively participates in assisting the Head of Business formulate the financial budget for the respective business unit
· Plans works on and sets out to achieve financial and non-financial team’s sales target
· Monitor and follow-up on activities and contacts at all levels of all accounts assigned and managed by the team
· Responsible for the mentoring, motivating, performance and development of Account Managers within the respective vertical
· Monitor day to day activities of the Account Managers on one-on-one and group basis so as to build more effective communication, make follow-up, provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
· Assist the Account Managers in qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments
· Prepare/assist in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists and sales and activity reports
· Initiate and implement training schedules for product range/knowledge to Account Managers
· Initiate and coordinate action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients
· Engage and maintain supplier/partner relationships within the respective assigned market
· Must have over 7 years of relevant experience in a multinational IT solutions organization
· Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/IT or any other relevant course
· Experience in client and/or supplier relationship management
· Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 3rd February 2017.Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.