Our client, a well-established and leading company that deals with specialized I.T solutions and systems is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The person will be responsible for engaging with and winning net new customers through executing on a differentiated approach.
This will be achieved through having exceptional skills in understanding complex business challenges, transformational technologies and awareness of the organization’s capability.
· Responsible for developing and nurturing business and technology relationships with net new customers at multiple management levels
· Has clear working knowledge of the organization’s solutions and capabilities that are articulated in a concise value proposition tailored to meet the ever changing needs of the East African market.
· To act as a brand Ambassador actively raising awareness of the organization through building new relationships with customers and partners through proactive networking
· Utilize best practices and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
· Demonstrates leadership and aligns the wider the organization team to provide a united front that maximizes the value add ensuring customer satisfaction
· Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that is built upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness.
· Must have over 5 years in a similar role
· Degree in IT or Sales & Marketing or Business Management
· Experience in client and or supplier relationship management
· Proven salesmanship
· Key certifications in area of business in terms of product and or service
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
· Experience in IT solutions in small and/or large complex organizations
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 3rd February 2017.Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.