Our client, a leading bakery and pastry shop is looking to fill the position of a Human Resource and Administrative Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, passionate & hardworking leader who is able to manage all HR functions.
He / she MUST have a strong working experience in labour laws and payroll preparation.
· Make sure all employees are well integrated with the company’s goals.
· Provide support to manager.
· Increase the level of employees’ competencies and efficiency in the organisation.
· Perform HR audit to make sure HR practices are implemented.
· Conduct HR researches using internal and external data.
· Come up with suggestions for improving and standardizing the HR Practice within the organisation.
· Actively participate in writing and updating HR policies and procedures.
· Actively participate in other HR related projects.
· Payroll preparation as well as administrative duties.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
· Must be a member of IHRM.
· Candidates with hospitality industry experience will have an added advantage.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years in management.
· Must have strong knowledge of HR and employment law in Kenya.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Computer literate.
· Good written and spoken English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 2,000 USD)
Deadline: 16th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2iUhRJe
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***