MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Electrical and Electronics Engineer position for our client.
Salary: KShs 50K - 70K
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Researches, develops, designs and tests electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of electronic engineering.
- Designs electronic circuits, components and integrated systems, utilizing ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive and thermoelectric properties of materials, and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment.
- Develops new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials used in components, and in application of components to products or systems.
- Use of computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding equipment standards, and help solve specific, difficult in-service engineering problems.
- Evaluate operational systems, prototypes and proposals and recommend repair or design modifications based on factors such as environment, service, cost and system capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification
- Not less than three years experience in electrical or electronics in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Proven experience in Electronics research
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Electrical & Electronics Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.