MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Mechatronics Engineer position for our client.
Salary: KShs 50K - 70K
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Design engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies or finished products.
- Design advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems.
- Analyze existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements
- Design advanced precision equipment for accurate or controlled applications.
- Design, develop or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical or pneumatic devises or systems.
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs or performance benefits of new Mechatronics equipment.
- Apply Mechatronics or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components or finished goods.
- Design or develop automated control systems for environmental applications.
- Design self-monitoring mechanical systems, such as gear systems that monitor loading or condition of systems to detect and prevent failures.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems or system components to maximize efficiency of production
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- Not less than three years proven experience in a busy manufacturing industry
- Must be flexible and ready to work for long and odd hours
- Possess effective communication, presentation, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Demonstrate ability to implement and deliver short, medium and long-term strategies
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Mechatronics Engineer.