Job Vacancy: Director of Finance and Administration
Summary: Initiatives Inc. seeks a Director of Finance and Administration for an anticipated USAID-funded health project.
This five-year project aims at strengthening services and systems for HIV and AIDS with a focus on strengthening county, facility and community capacity to effectively manage HIV/AIDS service delivery.
- Oversee office operations, including procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records.
- Supervise administrative, human resources, and accounting staff.
- Manage contract budget and prepare financial reports for submission to client/donor.
- Ensure compliance with US government funding regulations and policies and implement fraud mitigation practices and systems.
- Manage bids for local procurement, prepare contracts and maintain vendor relations.
- Assist US headquarters with fixed asset reporting, client invoicing, and maintaining original documentation.
- Oversee coordination of international staff and consultant visits to project office.
- Master degree or higher in business, accounting, finance or another relevant field.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in financial management of large/complex projects, with at least five years doing so in international development.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Professional-level English written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience in USAID- and PEPFAR-funded projects.
- Optional: Grants management experience.
How to Apply:All applicants should email a CV, cover letter, and contacts for three references to email@example.com with “Director of Finance and Administration” as the subject line.