Our client is urgently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Bachelors degree in business related course.
Minimum 5 years experience in similar capacity. Prior experience in freight industry is an added advantage.
Knowledge of a customer management system a must- therefore have acceptable IT skills to help develop and manage such a system.
The staff will report to the Managing Director and perform the stated duties below as part of a team to meet the department and organization’s targets as per the stated KPIs and to achieve our company vision as currently articulated.
The CS manager will have high integrity, a proven track record and exciting opportunity for advancement, and will ensure the department is appropriately staffed and running in an efficient and profitable manner, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
He/she will set up a system within which the following shall be adhered to by all organization’s staff as company policy:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Efficient Communication and management of customer service standards
· Achievement of agreed customer service levels and communicated CS targets.
· Plan, prioritize, direct and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives
· Monitor communication and ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
· Accurate processing of customer quotations, within agreed timescales
· Review customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution appropriately.
· Analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organisation is providing.
· Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
· Issue approval on matters relating to customer service department.
· Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting clients; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; and analyzing information.
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
· Take heed of broadcast through various media i.e. emails, sms, calls, whatsapp etc. and implement the requirements of the same.
· Learn and adopt best practices to improve performance daily.
· Maintain a workable and acceptable succession plan for your JD (train your colleagues to handle your tasks in your absence).
· Any other related duty assigned.
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Duty station: Nairobi.
Salary: Commensurate with experience & qualifications.
How to Apply:
Only applications with similar experience shall be contacted.
Please specify, job title & previous/current gross pay salary on subject line.
Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to:
Use this format please on subject line: Customer Service Manager, previous/current gross pay (XXXXXX insert salary).NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.