The Commercial Director will report directly to the CEO and will focus on the integrated commercial success of this International Company.
With passion and a strong analytic view, the Commercial Director will drive business development and revenue growth.
The Commercial Director will have a curiosity to understand customers’ needs and provide crucial inputs for product development while leading sales & marketing.
The Commercial Director likes to work in an innovative environment where he/ she can contribute to the company success by ensuring good ideas are turned into marketable products as soon as possible.
The Commercial Director will engage with international customers, strategic partners and suppliers at the highest level to ensure commercial success.
- Planning & Business Strategy.
- Business Development.
- Marketing & Sales.
- Key performance measures.
- Masters degree qualifications in commerce, Business Administration, at top-tier institution.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- At least 10 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function having held executive roles in top tier organisations.
- Consistent proven top performer in all previous engagements.
- Experience in all facets of selling lifecycle including business development, sales, marketing, and product management.
- Experienced at representing the commercial function at senior management team meetings and Board meetings.
- Proven experience in for profit sector is a must. Experience in the not for profit sector is a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is highly recommended, experience in health insurance sector and mobile money is a plus.
- Ability to efficiently interact with board members, Ability to work with cross cultural and diverse teams.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating in stressful situations.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 900,000/= (Approx. 9,000 USD) plus benefits
Deadline: 21st January 2017
To apply, please follow the link:
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***