Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Reporting to the Group ICT Manager, the Business Analyst’s overall purpose will be to ensure optimal availability, configuration and utilization of Resolution Insurance’s business applications in a manner that minimizes waste, creates profitable and timely solutions, and improves efficiency, whilst providing leadership to the team and applying best practice in the management of IT projects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Administration and monitoring of business applications and business intelligence tools
- Understand business needs for translation into technical requirements and Identify solutions to presented business problems.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Improve systems by analyzing requirements and current practices and designing new programs/modifications.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Design of testing and training scenarios and plans for company business applications.
- Training users periodically on system improvements
- Business process analysis and business process improvements
- Change management
- Business and ICT relationship management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 3-5 years working experience
- Good knowledge of Windows client and Server Platforms.
- Expertise in SQL Server.
- Good Problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page onwww.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Friday 6th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted