The Irene school is a girls’ secondary school run by the Catholic Diocese of Maralal. It is located in Maralal town in Samburu County, off Sanctuary road.
Our school offers the 8-4-4 system of Kenyan system of education. In addition to the Kenyan secondary school curriculum, we also offer computer studies, home science and Agriculture.
Job Title: Teachers (Seven Positions)
1. Mathematics / Physics
2. History / CRE
3. Kiswahili / Geography
4. English / Literature
5. Biology / chemistry
6. Business / any other
7. Home science
· Diploma/Degree in Education
· Be registered by Teachers Service Commission
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Innovative and creative individuals
· Ability to organize and communicate effective
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
The applicants should apply to the Human Resource Officer, Catholic Diocese of Maralal. P.O Box 350 – 20600, Maralal or send an email to email@example.com.
Not later than 2nd December, 2016.
Kindly indicate your expected salary in the cover letter.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Catholic Diocese of Maralal Secretariat offices.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.