Job Title: Social Media Executive – PR
Salary: 50K – 70K
Our client is a leading public relations and communications firm in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Social Media Executive with experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
· Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross promotions
· Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
· Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
· Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
· Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
· Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
· Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
· Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
· Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
· Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management
· Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
· Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Skills and Qualifications
· Marketing Degree
· Minimum 2 years experience in a similar industry
· Ability to demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in various social media platforms
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application
· Working knowledge of principles of SEO
· Have experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
· Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
· Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
· Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
· Ability to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Social Media Executive – PR) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 25th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.