Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Sales Administration & Reporting
Department: Commercial Cable
Location: Nairobi; Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Head of Sales
Job Purpose / Summary: To support Head of Sales, Regional Sales Manager by administering the sales information system and provide all other administration services for the sales department and staff.
· Provide administrative assistance to Head of Sales, Regional Sales Managers, operations manager and training and development manager.
· Producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the sales department.
· Record/input sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions onto the sales information system, along with full customer details/choices and produce/post relevant letters and statements and update office (wall) charts as appropriate.
· Ensure the sales extraction sheets are completed and kept up to date on a weekly basis.
· Produce and maintain plot files, distribute copies to other departments and contractors.
· Produce weekly and monthly reports for regional management team, Group and Independent Financial Advisers within required deadlines. Produce monthly management report spreadsheet and typed report.
· Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team. Ensure that all documentation in office and copy of the site journal is up to date. Keep stock and order materials and stationery used by all the sales team, and order uniforms/badges for sales consultants.
· Liaise daily with legal department regarding exchanges and completion; and provide statements, recording details of the same to assist the accounts department.
· Depending on departmental structure, notify Group Marketing department of new site details and changes to existing sites to update the Website without delay and ensure all information is correct on the internet page on a regular basis; and assist sales management with other marketing coordination duties.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
· 2+ years of experience in a similar role
· Computer Literate
· Self-motivated, with excellent communication skills
· Should be thorough with all administrative tasks
· Inter & intradepartmental coordination
· Must have advanced Microsoft excel experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to email@example.com with a subject line “Sales Administration & Reporting” on or before 21st November 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.