MMC Africa Law is an established Kenyan law firm specializing in Dispute Resolution and Recoveries, Property and Banking Law, Commercial and Intellectual Property Law.
We have been in existence for over 21 years offering cutting edge legal solutions for maximum value to our clients.
We are recruiting for a HR & Admin Officer position to be seconded to our Nairobi Office.
The main purpose of the role is to review and implement HR 8 Admin policies.
Do you possess the following core Attributes?
· Passionate about people
· Skilled in the development and implementation of HR & Admin policies and operating manuals.
· Knowledgeable, curious, keen to take on a steep learning curve.
· Self-governing and responsive.
· A team leader — ability to manage and motivate teams.
· Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and stretch targets.
· Team player: positive, flexible, supportive and fun (yes fun!).
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Develop, implement and review HR 8 Admin policies and operating manuals
· Spearhead employee retention strategies
· Take the lead in training and development initiatives
· Manpower planning in line with business strategies
· Performance management
· Oversee health and safety initiatives
· Effective Facilities management
· Oversee efficient procurement, inventory management and control
· Effective management of goods and services providers
Education, Qualification and Experience
· Degree in Human Resource Management.
· A Professional Human Resource Management qualification an added advantage.
· Be a member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
· At least 6 years’ HR and Admin experience in a busy Department
Compensation and Benefits will be negotiable and commensurate with experience and demonstrated value.
Additional benefits will include: Medical cover, Transport and in-house catering.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject should be marked: HR & Admin Officer.
The deadline for applications is 19 November, 2016.
MMC Africa Law is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.