Our Client, Integrated Payments Service Limited (IPSL) – a subsidiary of Kenya Bankers Association is a bank-owned banking services company providing high volume inter-bank transaction switching and settlement services.They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
· Screening and managing all incoming calls and emails and handling business correspondences
· Completing other office administrative duties
· Organizing logistics for face – to – face and conference call meetings
· Communicating to team or project members all relevant details regarding meetings
· Coordinating the development of meeting agendas and assisting with setting up sub – committee meetings and calls
· Organizing a minute – taker for meetings and maintaining Virtual Boardroom documents
· Maintaining product and project calendar
· Providing a variety of information to assist workflow throughout the organization
· Supervising support staff and Maintaining office supplies
· Degree in Management/Business
· At least 7 years’ relevant experience for a large and busy organization.
· Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage.
· Basic knowledge in human resource management, logistics, accounting, and procurement
· Proficient in ICT
· Proven experience in customer service
· Strong business writing and presentation skills
· Excellent communicator who is politically savvy and a team playerOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.