Job Title: Dealer Sales Representatives
Reports To: Regional General Manager
Locations: Malindi and Voi
Number of persons: 2
Attainment of sales objectives; Contribution to the overall achievement of the key tasks / objectives of the Company’s Sales:
· To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through clients.
· To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
· To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
· To safeguard company’s property and products according to Company’s policies and procedures. To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
· Active recruitment servicing and maitenance of Dealers for assigned product within the territory assigned
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives and dealers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
· Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
· Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
· Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc
· Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
· Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
· Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
· Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
· Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
· Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required dealer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Reports to the Regional General Manager.
· Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with dealers and end-user customer management as appropriate.
· Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
· This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific dealer accounts.
· Bachelors degree in relevant area from an accredited institution.
· At least 2 years sales experiences in the related industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement is strictly required.
· Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires extensive travel within assigned region.
· Good geographical knowledge and social fit within the region of operation
· Knowledge of and fluency in Somali language and culture is an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also drop your application at:
1. StarTimes Offices Kaderbhoy Building 1st floor Nkrumah Road, Mombasa.
2. StarTimes Shop/Business Hall at KFA Building Mwembe Tayari Mombasa.
· Names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
· Scanned Valid Certificate of good conduct from CID.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.