KCB Group Limited
The Position: Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the jobholder is to support program communications with internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop and execute communication and marketing strategies and plans for internal and external stakeholders
· Provide editorial, strategic, creative and operational support to ensure communication is both influential, informative and builds brand reputation
· Manage PR and communications agencies and subcontractors
· Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press
· Manage, update website content and maintaining social media activity
· Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity
· Compile and circulate electronic news summary and support in writing program reports
· Plan/create multi-media communication materials
· Maintain library system for press cuttings, monitor cuttings and report
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field. Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
· Have at least 3 years’ working experience, which should include:
· At least 3 years’ experience in communication
· At least 2 years’ experience in media relations and media coverage.
· At least 1 years’ experience in online communication and website content management
· Computer Literacy
· Should have good Attention to detail
· Should have good relationship management skills
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.To be considered your application must be received by 2nd December, 2016